News and Events:
- NSL proud to launch its' newly designed website! - March 15, 2013
- NSL to Sponsor the 15th Annual Help a Child Smile Charity Bass Tournament! - March 11, 2013
- NSL to open its first ISL residence in Niagara Falls! - March 1, 2013
- NSL launches the NSL Pro-Team! - February 1, 2013
- NSL 2013 New-year's eve Party - December 31,2012
- NSL Residences full of Christmas Cheer! - December 20, 2012
- Lakeside Terrace, 2012 Halloween party a huge success! - November 1, 2012
Keep in Touch:
What is Independant Supportive Living?
NSL’s Independent Supportive Living homes provide both the advantages of living independently and the availability of supportive services and amenities typically provided in full-service retirement and care facilities, at a fraction of the cost.
ISL communities provide a higher degree of independence for the residents, while helping to manage basic daily living activities such as bathing, taking medications, dressing, housekeeping or doing laundry. Appetizing, balanced meals are provided as well as various recreational and social activities.
We want our residents to be as independent as possible, for as long as possible. The degree of help provided is in keeping with individual’s abilities.