News and Events:
- NSL proud to launch its' newly designed website! - March 15, 2013
- NSL to Sponsor the 15th Annual Help a Child Smile Charity Bass Tournament! - March 11, 2013
- NSL to open its first ISL residence in Niagara Falls! - March 1, 2013
- NSL launches the NSL Pro-Team! - February 1, 2013
- NSL 2013 New-year's eve Party - December 31,2012
- NSL Residences full of Christmas Cheer! - December 20, 2012
- Lakeside Terrace, 2012 Halloween party a huge success! - November 1, 2012
Keep in Touch:
If you are an energetic, motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced envrionment, works well with others and have a genuine desire to better the lives of individuals in need, Niagara Supportive Living is for you!
Please forward your resume and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be happy to review your credentials and invite you to an interview. If we curently do not have any openings in one of our homes, we will keep your resume on file for future reference.
Please note, as of 2013, the Niagara Region has made it manditory that all residential home operators have their "Food Handlers Certificate". Applicants must have this certification in order to work in a Niagara Supportive Living home.