News and Events:
- NSL proud to launch its' newly designed website! - March 15, 2013
- NSL to Sponsor the 15th Annual Help a Child Smile Charity Bass Tournament! - March 11, 2013
- NSL to open its first ISL residence in Niagara Falls! - March 1, 2013
- NSL launches the NSL Pro-Team! - February 1, 2013
- NSL 2013 New-year's eve Party - December 31,2012
- NSL Residences full of Christmas Cheer! - December 20, 2012
- Lakeside Terrace, 2012 Halloween party a huge success! - November 1, 2012
Keep in Touch:
About our Supportive Living Facilities:
Niagara Supportive Living currently has six Supportive Living homes in the Niagara region. Five homes are located in Port Colborne, Ontario, and the sixth is in St. Catharines, Ontario.
Our goal is to provide our residents with assistance in their everyday living, in a secure, stable and structured environment, while making them feel at home.
Our homes are fully upgraded facilities, elegantly remodeled in a peaceful homelike setting.
Please view the homes below to see which one suits your needs.
Nestled quietly among tall pines and just steps to the beautiful shores of Lake Erie, this elegant home boasts spacious, private and semi-private rooms.read more...
Conveniently located at 309 Beatrice Street in Welland, in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. Beatrice Manor is an elegant home and offers a tranquil, home-like atmosphere.read more...
Conveniently located at 68 Fraser Street in Port Colborne, Ontario, Seaway Park Residence is a handicap accessible home.read more...
Conveniently located at 118 Chetwood Street in quiet Western Hill, St. Catharines, Ontario. Our facility is an elegant home, housing both male and female residents.read more...
Located in the historic Humberstone section of Port Colborne, this spacious home boasts many amenities. A highly supportive environment in a home like setting makes this home a preferred atmosphere for most seniors.read more...