News and Events:
- NSL proud to launch its' newly designed website! - March 15, 2013
- NSL to Sponsor the 15th Annual Help a Child Smile Charity Bass Tournament! - March 11, 2013
- NSL to open its first ISL residence in Niagara Falls! - March 1, 2013
- NSL launches the NSL Pro-Team! - February 1, 2013
- NSL 2013 New-year's eve Party - December 31,2012
- NSL Residences full of Christmas Cheer! - December 20, 2012
- Lakeside Terrace, 2012 Halloween party a huge success! - November 1, 2012
Keep in Touch:
Niagara Supportive Living respects the privacy of each individual with which it comes into contact, either as a client in a Niagara Supportive Living home or as a visitor to this web site. Niagara Supportive Living will not give, rent or sell any customer information or any information about any visitor to this web site to any organization or individual.
Personal Information Collected
Niagara Supportive Living will only collect personal information about you that you have provided to us. This could include but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
If you do not want your personal information collected, do not provide it to us. If you have already submitted the information and would like us to remove it from our records use the Contact below.
Use of Personal Information
Niagara Supportive Living may use the personal information collected in the following ways:
- To process and store the information provided so that we are able to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- To contact you.
- To provide you with special offers and services.
- To provide you with health-related information or services that we believe would be of interest to you.
If you have provided us with your e-mail address, Niagara Supportive Living may send you e-mail with information and/or special offers that we believe would be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any e-mails from Niagara Supportive Living you can notify Niagara Supportive Living at any time using the Contact below.
Niagara Supportive Living may use a reputable third party to deliver e-mail. Such third party is under a contractual requirement to keep all personal information confidential and to only use any personal information for the sole purpose of sending you e-mail on behalf of Niagara Supportive Living and to return any personal information once their services are completed.